Free Evaluation. One Year Warranty on Repaired Parts. Emergency Breakdown Service Available.
The more you can tell us about your repair problem, the quicker we can fix it. Also, there are many precautionary steps you can take at the facility level to keep your industrial electronics out of our repair depot. Our learning center offers videos and blog entries that can help you keep your machines running.
What We Repair
AC Drives, DC Drives, Servo Amps, Power Supplies, Temperature Controllers, SCR Power Controls, HMIs, PLCs, Touchscreens, Counters, Timers, Motion Controllers, Stepper Controllers, Process Controllers, I/O Modules. ALL MAKES & MODELS. Check our brochure.
Free Evaluation/1-Year Warranty
We provide you with a free evaluation and a quoted price for your industrial electronics repair. Based on the cost of repair vs. buying a new part, you can decide whether or not to approve the quote. If approved, we start the repair. If not approved, we can recycle your item for you. In truth, your only risk is your shipping cost. You control the decision process from there.
Service Levels/Emergency Breakdown
Our standard service turnaround time is 10 business days. We also offer guaranteed 3-day turnaround service. If you are in a production line breakdown situation, we also offer EMERGENCY next business day service. Make it easy. Set up a Net-30 account.
Here’s How Our Industrial Electronics Repair Service Works
- Step 1: Since the 1970s, repairs have been done at our Houston-based repair depot by Innovative-IDM technicians.
- Step 2: Your part is received and logged in by our customer service rep. You are notified that your item has safely arrived.
- Step 3: The part is assigned a job number, tagged for identification and is assigned for evaluation. If the matter is urgent to you, we can move your part to the head of the line for a fee.
- Step 4: All repair jobs are tracked to assure quality control and timely turnaround. We offer a variety of turnaround times, from standard turnaround to overnight Emergency Breakdown.
- Step 5: Your part is evaluated for problems by a certified technician. In most cases, the part is repairable and you will approve a written estimate before we begin work. If the part is not repairable, we can return it to you or recycle it. We will even make arrangements for a new part to be delivered if you wish. You decide.
- Step 6: Once you’ve approved the estimate, our technicians do the rest.
- Step 7: Hard-to-find parts and components can be a challenge. But with 40 years of drive and board repair experience, Innovative-IDM has amassed racks of spare components in our warehouse from which we can pull obsolete parts.
- Step 8: Repair complete. You are ready to roll. Your part is then carefully packed in custom-formed foam and ready to ship.
Industrial Electronic Repairs started in 1979 as IDM Controls in Houston. IDM Controls, which stands for Industrial Drive Maintenance, has built a four-decade reputation as the leader in industrial drive maintenance and repairs. There are no evaluation fees to pay, and we warranty all of our repair work for one year. Our repairs depot is in Houston but we tackle repairs sent to us from across North America.We also pick up and deliver repair items in the Greater Houston area.